Physics Laboratory, Facility of Education, Shimane University
10. Award for Encouragement of Research
webpage, list of winners
9. Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan
The Physical Society of Japan, 2014.
The Physical Society of Japan, news (in Japanese)Association of Asia Pacific Physical Sosieties, society news,
8. Award for Research Merit
Shimane University, December, 2012.
Shimane University web site (in Japanese)
7. Young Scientist Award (Oral Presentation)
The 10th Russia/CIS /Baltic/Japan Symposium on Ferroelectricity, June, 2010.
6. Best Poster Award
Joint Meeting of 12th International Meeting on Ferroelectricity and 18th IEEE International Symposium on Applications of Ferroelectrics, August, 2009.
5. Young Scientist Award (Oral Presentation)
the Japan Society of Applied Physics, September, 2008.
4. Young Scientist Award (Poster Presentation)
Division of Crystals Science and Technology in the Japan Society of Applied Physics, December, 2008.
3. Prize from Department Chairman for Master Thesis
Pure and Applied Physics, University of Tsukuba, March, 2007.
2. Young Scientist Award (Poster Presentation)
The 5th Asian Meeting on Ferroelectrics, September, 2006.
1.Young Scientist Award (Oral Presentation)
The 8th Russia/CIS /Baltic/Japan Symposium on Ferroelectricity, May, 2006.
7. 2014~ 2016 :Grant-in-Aid from The Murata Science Foundation.
6. 2014~ 2016 :Grant-in-Aid forYoung Scientists (B) from JSPS.
5. 2013~ 2015 :Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) from JSPS.
4. 2011~ 2012 : Grant-in-Aid from Electric Technology Research Foundation Chugoku.
3. 2011~ 2012 : Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) from JSPS.
2. 2008 : SPring8 Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research.
1. 2007~ 2009 : Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows from JSPS.